20000607: 20000606: GEMPAK Obs

Scott,

I have no trouble displaying the files from either of my 5.4 or 5.5 Gempak
distributions. The data is in 20 minute bins.

These files are decoded from our LDM running on an X86 box. Your version
or GEMPAK may not recognize the byteswapped files (but double check that
you FTP'd in binary mode of course).

I posted a copy of the sao file for 6/3 which I copied using sfmod
from a bigendian (IRIX) machine. See if you can display that. Its
in ~ftp/pub/misc/20000603_sao.gem1.

Let me know if this solves your problem and I will copy the rest.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support