Re: difax problems overnight

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Eric J. Horst wrote:

> I have not received any difax maps for over 12 hours,from about 22z WED to
> 12:30z THU (still no maps coming in at this time). Has anyone else lost
> their Alden feed overnight? My SystemAdmin insists this is not an in-house
> problem here at MU...anyone having similar problems?

Nope, still getting DIFAX.  What host are you feeding from?  If it's
lightning, fail over to thunder.  It's been more stable the past couple of
months.

Tom McDermott                           Email: address@hidden
System Administrator                    Phone: (716) 395-5718
Earth Sciences Dept.                    Fax: (716) 395-2416
SUNY College at Brockport