Printing DIFAX maps.

Hello everyone,

        We have just upgraded our LDM server and found that
we have lost all of our scripts needed to print DIFAX maps.  Does
anyone know of a resource that we could use in order to print
selected DIFAX maps as they come in?   We used to have a
script that would do such a thing, but it was lost in the upgrade,
and the link from UNIDATA is invalid.  Any ideas on how to proceed
at this point?

Thanks

Chris Clarke

J.  Christopher Clarke                address@hidden
Assistant Professor
University of Louisiana at Monroe
Dept. of Geosciences

"This isn't flying.  This is falling... with style."