[netCDFDecoders #MHV-467373]: metar2nc.new1 error

Hi Art,

Glad we got the metar decoder working.  I'm attaching a new version of
manageFilesDirs.pl, it corrects a bug of missing some directories. You should
edit the etc/manageFilesDirs.radar file so it only has the level2 and level3
directories, the level3 don't need the products specified, that was a change in
manageFilesDirs.pl too. Also if you are using the pqact.threddsradar conf file
you should run  hhmmssreportRadarII.pl -m to make sure it's set up correctly.

Robb...

Ticket ID: MHV-467373
Department: Support netCDF Decoders