RUC duplicate records in IDD NOAAPORT stream

Hi Stan,

Could you shed some light on a problem we were seeing with the RUC 80km and the RUC2 40km products for the following times.

RUC_CONUS_80km_20100822_0100.grib1
RUC_CONUS_80km_20100914_1100.grib1
RUC2_CONUS_40km_20100822_0100.grib1
RUC2_CONUS_40km_20100914_1100.grib1

The products had identical headers and PDS, but with different data. Some of the parameters were the U and V winds.

This happens every once in awhile, so we would like to know handle this type of situation.

If this message is out of your scope could you pass it on to the proper folks.

Thanks,
Robb...

address@hidden WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/