Re: FW: Unidata LDM/IDD (fwd)

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, Jeff Weber wrote:

Jeff

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:20:04 -0800
From: "Frost, Mr. Michael" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: FW: Unidata LDM/IDD

Hi Jeff:  I am working on the GODAE project out at NRL.  Would you have time
to work together with me so that we can provide the NOGAPS / COAMPS data
from our LDM to yours.  There is also some WW3 data in there.

Our LDM is at:  usgodae.org

Please send me your vitals..

Also, I will need to coordinate with DREN to make sure that they open this
up for us.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Frost