[IDV #NRV-229678]: Regarding IDV grib1lookuptable.lst

Hi Remi,

The French parameter tables have been a confusion for me, is meteofrance_1.tab
and the meteofrance_2.tab the official French tables?  If so then
lookuptable.lst should have these entries:

85:     -1:               1:    meteofrance_1.tab
85:     -1:               2:    meteofrance_2.tab

The french tables that we are currently were obtained from ECMWF back in 2006.
Also, if there is a version 3 table it should be added too. If you have a copy
could you sent it to me?

85:     -1:               3:    meteofrance_3.tab

For the India grib file, there should be an entry:

28:      -1:              2:    imd_2.tab

I will add that table now since there is no table conflict. Because of missing
parameters, if there is no table then the WMO tables are used.

Don't forget to let me know about the meteofrance tables so I can update the
code.

Thanks,
Robb...

Ticket ID: NRV-229678