[netCDFJava #JXB-585734]: 1st try on forecastModelRunSingleCollection

Rich,

Quick update. I created a ncml from your catalog so I could display the data in
ToolsUI. The grid viewer display the data at first but then stopped being
responsive. My machine is a linux box that doesn't have enough memory and I've
seen this behavior before. But, I don't want to say there isn't a problem yet
with this data. I'm still testing. Also, I'm wondering if Charles is using the
same netcdf-java version as you are using.

Robb...

Ticket ID: JXB-585734
Department: Support netCDF Java