grib table help

Jennifer,

I'm the grib decoder person at unidata. I have a support question about reading grib files with center 161 subcenter 1 and version 3. Would you happen to have an ascii version of this table? It's probably a version of a NWS/NCEP table but I don't know which one. I did a search on the web site but didn't find the information. Maybe in the future I could assist you in finding a table, I have over 80 different grib tables.

Thanks,
Robb....

The files are located at:

 got some GRIB files from NOAA/Great Lakes Environmental Research Lab
that NJ4.1 can't read:

Here's some sample grib-1 files for Lake Erie (6 hr nowcast, surface
water temp):
ftp://ftp.glerl.noaa.gov/incoming/e200933612-swt.grb
ftp://ftp.glerl.noaa.gov/incoming/e200933618-swt.grb
ftp://ftp.glerl.noaa.gov/incoming/e200933700-swt.grb
ftp://ftp.glerl.noaa.gov/incoming/e200933706-swt.grb