Re: [Fwd: Fwd: GRIB files with non-standard GRIBTAB files?] (fwd)

Robb,

I have passed the info on to Chris Lynnes at the Goddard DISC
and you may hear from him about adding any GRIBTABs to the
GRIB decoder jar that they might need.

Otherwise, I have now read the info on
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/grib/javadoc/Parameters.txt
about how to register a GRIBTAB at program runtime. Most of it
looks fairly straightforward, but the one point I am confused
about is the table ID. The example indicates a parameter file
identified by "158: 0: 2: fnmoc_2.tab", and the fnmoc_2.tab
file begins with "-1:158:0:2". In the case at hand -- apparently
center 7, subCenter 138 and table version number 130 -- I take
it that the indentification should be "7: 138: 130: myfile.tab"
and that myfile.tab should start with "-1:7:138:130"?

Thanks,

rbs