RE: [netcdf-java] Adding a new projection to GRIB netcdf decoder (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:01:05 +0100
From: Tor Christian Bekkvik <address@hidden>
To: rkambic <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: [netcdf-java] Adding a new projection to GRIB netcdf decoder

-----Original Message-----
From: Robb Kambic [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: 30. desember 2008 20:19
To: Tor Christian Bekkvik
Cc: decoders
Subject: RE: [netcdf-java] Adding a new projection to GRIB
netcdf decoder

Tor,

Ok, this make sense to me. I implemented the following and
the projection worked correctly now. Do all Rotated Lat/Lon
grids follow this scheme?

I cannot say for sure. But in general, only when grid reference coordinates and
cell deltas (Dx,Dy) are relative to the rotated system, everything makes sense.
(The gribfiles with rotated latlon projection I have seen in our Metoc system,
follows this scheme.)

Tor C..

Thanks for your help, this was my first projection and I went
off in the wrong direction some times.

Robb...