Re: MDL GRIB table

Dan,

i added the MDL table for the awips236 grid, it now gets the correct parm for number 147. It's ci into the branch and the trunk.

                    Header : ZDWA88 KWNO 011200
                    Discipline : 0 Meteorological Products
                  GRIB Edition : 1
                   GRIB length : 8022
            Originating Center : 7 US National Weather Service (NCEP)
Originating Sub-Center : 14 NWS Meteorological Development Laboratory Product Definition : 2 Product with a valid time between P1 and P2
            Parameter Category : -1 Meteorological Parameters
                Parameter Name : 147 PQPF2 PROB OF QPF ge 0.10 INCHES
               Parameter Units : %

Robb...