[SupportPlaza #PNM-192609]: NEXRAD floater request Broken link

Hi Patrick,

HPX (Fort Campbell KY) ~appears to be available only in the NEXRAD stream.

I find this odd as the level III products (N0R, N1R, etc) are derived from the
level II data, so it has to be out there somewhere, but I am only seeing site
HPX in the level III (NEXRAD) feed.

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support

> Thanks for the prompt response.  Can you tell me how I can get the radar
> site HPX?  Is it in the NEXRAD2 (i.e., level 2) feed now or does it
> remain in NOAAport NEXRAD (i.e., base)?
>
> -Patrick
>
> Unidata User Support wrote:
> > Patrick,
> >
> > this service has been deprecated, i'll get the web folks to remove pages.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Robb...
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: PNM-192609