[netCDFDecoders #GDP-312051]: Problems with Grib2ProductDefinitionSection.java

Ben,

i added the code for template 8 values and also the getters
for all the values. I wasn't sure what the timeRanges base
was, 0 or 1, do you know?  i used 0.  I'm attaching the code,
could you test it on a file since i don't have a file to test
it.  Also, i would like a test file to put in our testdata
area if you have one available. oh, the println statement were
used before i had an IDE, i use Intellij.  I leave them in the
code if other don't have access to an IDE.

Robb...

Ticket ID: GDP-312051
Department: Support netCDF Decoders