[no subject]

Dear list

 I run GrADS 1.8s11 in Slackware 10.2(linux). I have a file in bufr format and i want to convert it to ascii and derive from the various fields that has horizontal visibility. Finally i want the ascii file to has these fields: Station lat lon  Year Month Day Time Visibility

  Do you  know what procedure should i follow to convert from bufr to ascii?

   I am also attaching a file in bufr format that i want to convert.

  If you do not use grads for bufr decoding please tell me what software you use for bufr decoding and convert to ascii

   Thanks in Advance for your time

   Apostolis Giannakos

   Laboratory of Satellite Meteorology Climatology
   Department of Geography
   University of Aegean
   Mytilene Greece