Re: New Ticket - [netCDFDecoders !FEG-733021]: Problem reading ECMWF Grib file

Just to clarify,  quasi regular grids are supported in Grib2. the NCEP
grids have started the change to Grib2, it is expected to have all grids
changed by the 1st quarter 2007.  Don, i suspect eumetsat should have a
schedule close to NCEP.

robb...