Re: grib bug report in nj2.2

the only thing i can think of is that the TDS is using the old *.gbx
files. go to the directory where the data resides and delete all the *.gbx
files. if that doesn't solve the problem create a index of the file and
try to extract the data

java -Xmx256m ucar/grib/grib1/Grib1Indexer <file>

should give the index with a line like:

0 0 -1 100 110 1 0.0 255 0.0 2006-07-20T12:00:00Z 144 1595802611 106 138586 4
false

take the 4th 2nd and 1st field for the right and try to get the data, ie

java -Xmx256m ucar/grib/grib1/Grib1GetData <file> 106 4 false

the fields will depend on the data file you are using so don't just
substitute "106 4 false"

if you get the data, then there is some other problem with TDS. i'll test
it tomorrow and let you know.

robb...