TIGGE data display

Hi,

I'm a programmer at UCAR who has written a decoder for the TIGGE data. At
this point, I would like to verify that my decoder has created the correct
output. Could you provide a TIGGE file and a display of the data  or point
me to some location where I could find this information. The dataset that
I used to create the decoder is the Quasi-Regular Gaussian data with the
Temperature parameter. A display of this dataset at a web site might be
enough to verify the correctness.

Thanks for you help,
Robb...