Re: grib2NetCdf problem

Julien,

could you make available vie the web or ftp your input grib file?  the
library wasn't created to do complete file conversions because the size of
the output file could be 10-25 times the size of the input file and some
of the input files are large.  but, i have created output files as large
as 2 gigabytes.

have you tried to create a index file for your input?

java -Xmx256m ucar/grib/grib1/Grib1Indexer input input.gbx
or
java -Xmx256m ucar/grib/grib2/Grib2Indexer input input.gbx

depending on if it's a grib1 or grib2 file. i would be interested in the
results.

robb...