Re: New Client Reply - [IDV !HHG-765880]: problems reading GRIB2

HP,

Did you ever get a reply back from Simon Elliott about the status of the
files?  My decoder says they are GRIB1 and it needs tables:

center  sub  table#
1        3     21
1       80     21

I couldn't find the information about the tables on the page you
sent me, so it hard to decode the data.  Also, it appears that the GDS
section of the data is static, so I would need that information also.

Let me also mention that GRIB1 decoder modifications are on a lower
priority because NCEP is moving all the GRIB1 models to GRIB2 format.

robb...