grib data

Shen,

sorry for the delay in response. i responsed to your message but forgot to
include your address because the message was forwarded to me.

the problem is we don't have a parameter table for the data. can you
contact the data provider FNMOC and see if they have a table? if so, i'll
add the table into the resources and it should work.

i sent a support message to FNMOC asking for the table but never got a
response. i have table version 2 but not version 3 and it's not good to
kludge these tables because they are a mess anyways. i also searched the
web but was unable to find the table. i just sent another request for the
table, maybe second time will be a charm.

robb..