[CONDUIT #NXD-544090]: Request

Hi Markus,

Maybe i can get my boss to let me have a site visit for this problem? Until
then the solution is to store the file in the grib format, then decode the
file in batch mode.  One needs to download nc22.jar file from page:
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/
and run program:

java -Xmx512m -classpath $CP ucar.nc2.iosp.grib.Grib2Netcdf INPUT OUTPUT.NC

where $CP is CLASSPATH

If you want there is a program toolsUI that lets one look at individual
parameters without decoding the whole file.The toolsUI program can be run
from web-start or downloaded from that page too.

robb...

Ticket ID: NXD-544090
Department: Support netCDF Decoders