Re: New Ticket - [netCDFDecoders !MII-549568]: metar.cdl on motherlode?

David,

i messed up the new ticket system so i don't know if you will receive the
response from it. so here's it again.

the metar.cdl format is CF compliant, so it has a cdl with the ending
.new1, also metar2nc has the new1 ending. the new files are incuded
with the distribution. here's the pqact entry:

#
# metar decoder, creates NetCDF files with new CDL format on a daily basis
# formated data/decoded/yyyymmdd_metar.nc
DDS|IDS ^S(A....|P....|XUS8.) .... ([0-3][0-9])
        PIPE    decoders/metar2nc.new1
        etc/metar.cdl.new1
        data/pub/decoded/netcdf/surface/metar
#