Re: NotSupportedException Reading Grib1

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Matthew Hanna wrote:

> What should I make of these error messages and how can I fix them?
> I'll be happy to provide the grib data files for anyone willing to help
> (ARPEGE.grb and
> M1_ARP_short.dat are 133KB and CEPMMT.grb is 58MB).  I am new to all this
> grib stuff so I don't even know where to begin and I don't really have
> time to study the
> matter significantly.

Matthew,

the errors are missing parameter tables for the decoder.
do you have access to the tables French Weather Service (center 85)
and ECMWF (98)?  if not, i'll look them up and add them to the decoder.
also, could you make available a test file on the web so i could download
it for a test case?

thanks,
robb...