RE: Hi again Robb! GRIB question...

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Nelson Brandon K A1C AFWA/SCSA wrote:

> Robb,
>
>       I am not 100% sure this new format is Grib1 or Grib2.  I tried it
> with GRIB1 and got a NotSupportedException :
> ucar.grib.NotSupportedException: table for center: 57 subCenter: 1 number:
> 129, but when I try it with GRIB2 I get java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException

Nelson,

that's a table missing error, did you guys make a new table? the old table
numbers were 58 42 2.  last time you sent me the table entries, there was
two additional tables w/o numbers,  i think they were called table_2_A and
table_2_B.   if you get me the table info, i'll create the table for you

> at ucar.grib.grib2.Grib2BitMapSection.<init>(Grib2BitMapSection.java:74).
> Can I have access to your FTP again to upload a file for you?  I have no
> other way of getting you a file.

we had to change the ftp stuff, there's no more uploading.  if you can
create a small file with only 1 record that could be emailed to me.

robb...

  Thanks again for your time Robb!