Re: 20051025:netcdf files of hourly observations (fwd)

Daniel,

currently we are keeping daily files for  the surface and upperair text
products. If you have access to an LDM, the decoders package will decode
the data into hourly files using the -h flag. The decoder package is
located at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/index.html

i guess if there is a high demand for hourly files we could put them up on
the motherlode server too.

robb....