Re: 20050122: netCDF Decoders - decoders returns incorrect Lo1 for GRID #236

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]
the CONDUIT feed into netCDF format.  Lo1 for grid #236 is supposed to be
126.138, yet gribdump/gribtonc/gribtocdl is returning it as 233.862.
This odd value is also included in the supplied ruc2_236.cdl.  I can not find
this matching any other grid, nor can I force decoders to use the proper value
for #236.  Can someone shed some light on this?

john,

actually 233.862 is the correct value going east. the 126.138 is missing a
negative sign because that's the value going west. ie

360 - 233.862 = 126.138

i would mention this to the place where you got the 126.138 value so it
can be corrected.

robb...