Re: 20041220: netCDF Decoders - Decoding/Tiling ETA218 (12km) with gribtonc

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Francois,

i went to the site, there were no files available.

> I have attached my CDL file. The program works fine with one tile, but
> when I try to use it with several tiles, then I got the following error
> message:
>
> Dec 20 18:29:49 gribtonc.exe[29974]: 1, eta.t00z.awip21806.nc nav.
> mismatch La1: 33.011 != 19.9433

I didn't receive the cdl but here' a few comments. the La1 and Lo1 should
be the south west corner of the full ETA218 domain, sound like you coded
ti correctly. the grib_number should be all the grid tiles, for ecmwf it
is: grid_number = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ;

> Here 33.011 is the latitude of the south west corner of the tile, while
> 19.9433 is the south west corner of the full ETA218 domain. One tile
> having the dimensions 69x72 while the full domain have the dimensions
> 491x303.
>
> I was able to tile other products such as ECMWF tiled data which were
> not on a projection map. So I was wondering if the projection is the
> problem.

all files should have the same projection

robb...