which table to use?

hiya,

my work includes decoding grib products to other formats such as netcdf,
etc. one model from ecmwf has me confused about what table to use in
decoding the parameters. the center, sub-center, and table version number
are 98 (ecmwf), 0 ( wmo ), 1 (?).  i assume 1 relates to version number
128 but wanted to confirm this is true. according to your site
www.ecmwf.int there are table version numbers 128, 129, 130, 131, 140,
150, 151, 160, 170, 180, and 190. are there others?  the model is the
composition of grid 1-12 from ecmwf. thanks for the information.

robb...