Re:thanx for ur help

Mr pankaj,

If you represent an educational institution or are a research center
affiliated with an education institution then you can apply for access of
the NOAAPORT data via the IDD. FOr detailed information look at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/  look under support and software.  One also
can get the upperair data at:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/dods/DODS-3.2.1/nph-dods/dods/upperair

It's already in netCDF format.