ruc2 vars

Don,

I did find some long names that didn't reflect the var name, but the T_fhg
was correct.

        float T_fhg(record, fhg, y, x) ;
                T_fhg:long_name = "temperature at fixed height above
ground" ;
                T_fhg:units = "degK" ;
                T_fhg:_FillValue = -9999.f ;
                T_fhg:navigation = "nav" ;

wrong one

        float P_htfl(record, y, x) ;
                P_htfl:long_name = "pressure" ;
                P_htfl:units = "Pa" ;
                P_htfl:_FillValue = -9999.f ;
                P_htfl:navigation = "nav" ;

I'll review all the cdls to make sure the long names are correct.

Robb...