Re: 20030122:netCDF Decoders - Solaris 5.8 - metar2nc decoder

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Wayne,

Sure, I can add the "PNO" indicator to the decoder.  Is there any other
variables that are missing?  I really haven't look at the Metar
documentation for a long time, almost 5 years ago when I wrote the
decoder. I'll make a alpha release so you can test it.  It will probably
be a  couple of days before I can get to it. Also, do you have a list of
stations using the PNO because most reports only have a limited subset of
all the variables.

Robb...