Re: 20020703: gribtonc cdl

Travis,

I will have to run gribtonc on the raw files to check out for problems. At
this time, I'm in the middle of making an LDM release so it might be a
couple of days.  If you start with the given ruc2.cdl, you should be able
to find out the missing variables and then add them to the cdl.  I usually
run it fron the command line in verbose mode, ie

% gribtonc -vl log ruc2.cdl ruc2.nc < ruc2.input.grib

of course ruc2.input.grib is just the any ruc2 grib file and the log file
will tell gribtonc actions.  Let me know what you fine out.

Thanks,
Robb...