Re: 20020410: gribtonc CDLs for AVN and could CDL for LAPS work

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Tiziana Cherubini wrote:

> Hi Robb,
>
> I was wondering if you had the opportunity to have a look to
> the problem of those variables that are not converted in
> netcdf from the grib (forecast) file (an example of these
> files is:
> ftp://ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/data/nccf/com/avn/prod/
> avn.20020614/gblav.t06z.pgrbf06)

Tiziana,

I made some changes to the gribtonc source, now it appears that the
variables are being written.  It kind of hard to tell because some of the
variables values are missing and or have very little data.  I did get the
above ftp file to use as a test case.  I made new tar.Z file that's
located in the ftp dir   pub/decoders  it's called decoders-2.3.9.tar.Z

Let me know if this solves your problems.

Robb....