Re: Decoder logs

Matt,

A quick check show that I replace the ua.cdl with the raob.cdl to make the
resulting netCDF file AWIPS compliant. I must of forgot to update the
documetation.  I can't believe that I forgot this change.

Robb...

# upper air perl decoder
DDS|IDS ^U[ABDEFGHIJKLMPQRSTXZ].... .... ([0-3][0-9])
        PIPE    /usr/local/ldm/decoders/ua2nc
                etc/raob.cdl
                data/decoded
                (\1:yy)(\1:mm)