20000620: decoding RUC

Kevin,

Aside from GEMPAK and McIDAS (which we provide to University users only)
which are capable of decoding and analyzing these gribs,
anyone may download our decoders.tar.Z distribution from
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/decoders/

The decoders distribution contains a program called gribtonc which
will decode the RUC 211 grids to NetCDF format files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support