RUC2

Stan,

My name is Robb Kambic, I work a Unidata/UCAR.  We decode the ruc2
model into netCDF using the gribtonc program that I maintain.
Currently, I'm trying to update the ruc2 model with the new
variables that came out in Jan, but I noticed that your web pages about
variables are mostly dated in 1997. Is there more current information or
did I miss the current information somewhere?  Also, I noticed some
messages from our decoder gribtonc about fixed height above ground levels
variables, did this change? Currently our decoder only have 2 heights, 2
and 10 meters. Is there more heights?

Thanks for the info,
Robb...

ps Did anyone at FSL create a ruc2.cdl file for the ruc2 model?