Re: 20000106: Y2K Compliant Unidata Decoders/netCDF encoders?

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

John,

There was a decoders release in dec for Y2K bugs.  It appears that the
decoders discovered a possible perl Y2K bug in that the 2 digit year is
represented as 100 instead of 00.  In short, there will have to be another
decoders release to fix that issue.  The release will be in the next
couple of weeks, next week I will be at the AMS conference.  You might
want to subscribe to the decoders mailing list so you get the these type
of notices.