Re: 19990127: grib to netcdf

Missy,

I also beleive the convention for new models (ruc2) params is to use
numbers that are currently unused. The other models followed that
convention. It sure would of made the gribtonc changes much easier.
I wonder if NWS will assign water vapor mixing ratio another number
because they will probably want to use that parameter also?

Robb...