Re: 19990126: grib to netcdf

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hiya,

These are environment variables that are used to locate the include/lib
files for LDM, netCDF, and UDUNITS packages.  Of course the LDM, netCDF,
and the UDUNITS packages have to be installed on the system.  Here are
examples for netCDF package installed under my home directory, one usually
installs the package in the recommended located suggested by the package.

One can either edit the Makefile or set them using setenv in the csh, ie

setenv CPP_NETCDF -I/home/rkambic/code/netcdf/include
setenv LD_NETCDF "-L/home/rkambic/code/netcdf/lib -lnetcdf"

The location of the LDM, netCDF,and UDUNITs packages are from the
Unidata's home page, under heading SOftware to Manage Data.

Robb...