19990125: grib to netcdf

Missy,
Gribtonc is one of the programs in the decoders package available
from our anonymous ftp server ftp.unidata.ucar.edu under the directory
pub/decoders/decoders.tar.Z. You can find more information on the
decoders distribution at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/decoders/

The other programs you mention, dcgrib and nagrib are part of the
GEMPAK distribution and are used for decoding GRIB data into
GEMPAK grid files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support