[Datastream #BSN-991118]: ASOS data

Hi Fabien,

re:
> No worries for the reply time.

OK, thanks.  The lack of a more timely response was not intentional.

re:
> If my understanding is correct, there is at the moment no solution for
> my request (to get data from “ASOS” weather stations all over the world).

The NWS not including all international ASOS stations from the GTS in
their NOAAPort SBN is my best _guess_.  I don't know for sure that this
is the case.

re:
> A program is currently being conducted in such direction but the functionality
> is not available yet.

We are trying to get access to the full GTS so we can relay it to our
community.  The GTS _should_ have the international ASOS stations,
but I don't know this for a fact.

re:
> I’ll have to find another way to get my data then.

Unfortunately, yes, for now.

Ticket ID: BSN-991118
Department: Support Datastream