[Datastream #XYC-871558]: Request for data set

> sir,

Hello,

> am doing my project work by using of lighting and thunders data. but
> i didn't known how to get the lighting data during past 20 years. is there
> any website? please inform me.

Unidata relays lightning data from two providers, USPLN and NLDN.

We do not archive this data. We encourage you to contact the data providers for
access to historical data.

USPLN/TOA :

http://toasystems.com/

NLDN:

https://www.vaisala.com/en/products/data/data-sets/nldn

> thanking you sir.

Thank you and good luck with your research,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu