[Datastream #SXM-523602]: IR GOES imagery....

Hi Gilles,

re:
> Seems there is still something wrong with the GOES-East ingest machine,
> only GOES-West is appearing in 2 of the last 4 composites,

OK, thanks for letting me know.

I am seeing two problems:

- the signal from our GOES-East dish is on the edge of usability

- when I try to do listings of the times available in the IDV, the
  list of times is shortened from what I see in McIDAS-X

The work needed to address the first issue (signal strength) is more
than can be done today (it is already 5 pm), so I switched to using
SSEC's GOES-East ingest machine for the GOES-East sectors and
GOES-East/West composites in the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream.  These
are the images that get served out of the RTIMAGES dataset.

The second issue will require that the IDV guys look into why the time
listings are not complete when they are in McIDAS-X.

Sorry for the problems!