[Datastream #MGY-371542]: Old Imagery Data

Hi Daniel,

re:
> My name is Daniel Mejia from Aeronautical Service from Honduras, I tried to
> find in IDV old imagery data to 2006 from Caribbean area...... exist a
> server in IDV to find this information??

The only server that I know of that has the imagery you are looking for is
operated by the University of Wisconsin Space Science and Engineering Data
Center:

SSEC Data Center Archive - Space Science and Engineering Center
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter

Access to huge collection of imagery that they have is, however, not
free.

Another option is to download the imagery that you want/need from the U.S.
National Centers for Environmental Information:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/

re:
> I tried also in Mcidas-V but I dont have success

Which application you use, IDV or McIDAS-V, will not matter.  What is important
is if there is a server that has the data, and if server access is open to
you.

re:
> Thanks for your help

No worries.