Power Outage

****UPDATE****
There is a general power outage at DSRC No ETA to resolution. Will send out updates as necessary.

At 0620 this morning work began to replace the UB2C UPS. Because of this maintenance, there was an unforeseen data outage. We are aware of these outages and they are slowly coming back but we are not at 100% as yet. We will provide an update when the data outage is resolved.

The power event (the replacing the UB2C UPS) is what caused this unforeseen outage but data should return by end of the day today.