Scheduled ESRL network maintenance

All ESRL/GSD Data Users,

Please be advised of scheduled ESRL network maintenance that will interrupt ESRL/GSD data distribution services on Tuesday, June 21, 2016, from 7:00 am to 9:30 am MDT (1300-1530 UTC). LDM, ftp, THREDDS, and various web services from ESRL/GSD will be unavailable to downstream users for that period. We expect some data to backfill after the work is completed, so the actual data gap may not be for the entire period.

We apologize for the inconvenience. For any questions or concerns,

please feel free to contact the ESRL/GSD Systems Support Group at 303-497-6887 or email to:

address@hidden

Thank you for your time.

Dewey 'TJ' Hooker
ACEInfo supporting NOAA
(303)497-4908
325 Broadway, R/GSD2
Boulder, CO 80305
ESRL/GSD/ITS/Systems Support Group (SSG)  Manager