[Datastream #ZNK-106991]: National Radar Mosaic Archive

Hi Charles,

re:
> UCAR,

NB: You sent this inquiry to the Unidata Program Center of UCAR, and we don't
provide support for other UCAR programs.

re:
> Is there any NWS/NOAA Ridge achieve of the original daily national mosaic
> download (http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/RadarImg/)?

We don't know of one, sorry.

re:
> I have found the individual station gif archives at the NCDC but I don't
> want to have import all the stations into ArcMap.

Your question is better posed to NWS/NOAA mainly since it is our understanding
that the composites you are looking for are created by Unisys for the NWS.

Ticket ID: ZNK-106991
Department: Support Datastream