[Datastream #CNC-153747]: ssec archive login access request

Hi Peter,

re:
> hello my name is peter c toper and i came to unidata.ucar.edu
> to request a SSEC archive login access. because i love the weather and
> storms and patterns. could you grant me access to ssec please?

UW/SSEC controls access to their Data Center's archive, not Unidata.
Their generous offer to make up to 5 GB of imagery a month available
is limited to Unidata community members, and these members are for
the most part U.S. universities.

Can you describe your affiliation with a university/college and the
use you intend to make of the imagery?

NB: if your use is strictly personal, and you are not affiliated with
a university/college, then you may need to get the imagery you want
from the CLASS system operated by NOAA (Google (tm) search for
'NOAA CLASS').

re:
> thank you i appreciate it

I'm sorry we can't be of more help...