[Datastream #LUD-976334]: RE: Blended Sea Winds

Hi Anders,

re:
> I have been trying to get answer to an data quality problem regarding
> the dataset Blended sea winds 6 hourly but I have not been able to get
> any reply.
>
> Is this something that you could look into?

Unfortunately, no.  We do not maintain the data server that hosts the
blended sea winds, and we have no power to troubleshoot problems like
missing data, etc.

re:  I see that this email address is listed as a contact email
address for seawinds

Actually, our email address is included so that issues specific to
the THREDDS Data Server (TDS) software can be forwarded to us for
investigation.  Data missing from the catalog presented by the TDS is
most likely due to the data not being/have been available.  This is an
issue that needs to be addressed by the site running the TDS.

Cheers,

Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: LUD-976334
Department: Support Datastream